Followers

Saturday 4 August 2018

Muhammad Ali Jinnah Quotes


1- Think 100 times before you take a decision, But once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.

2- Expect the best, Prepare for the worst.

3- Failure is a word unknown to me.

4- I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right.

5- With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.

6- I insist you to strive. Work, Work and only work for satisfaction with patience, humbleness and serve thy nation.

7- My message to you all is hope, courage and confidence.

6- I am not going to respect gray hairs unless there is wisdom beneath them.

7- Every Mussalman should serve Pakistan honestly, sincerely and selflessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment